The Nest Collective has firmly established itself as the leading purveyors of quality new, old, traditional, contemporary, world wide and roots music. Having had over 10 years experience of promoting in venues across London, as well as national and international festivals, we have built up an invaluable network and skill base. The Nest Collective prides itself in our knowledge set with a wealth of expertise on the industry including; The musicians that keep this scene alive, the London audience and listenership, professionalisation of the artist, scene building, audience development, dynamic marketing and promotion, project production from the big vision right down to the look and feel to an event. All these skills are kept as paramount to each projects but always with the artistic vision at the heart. These skills place us in the unique position of being able to share our experiences across the arts spectrum delivering musical services be it through event curation & hosting, partnership and project building, consultation or strategic support.
The organisations The Nest Collective works with go as follows:
Southbank Centre, Kings Place, Foundling Museum, Modern Art Oxford, The Roundhouse, Shambala Festival, Cambridge Folk Festival, Festival No.6, Land Of Kings, Port Elliot Festival, Arts Council England & Ireland, Natural History Museum, School of Oriental and African Studies, Resonance FM, PRS Foundation, British Library, British Council, British Underground, BBC Radio 3 & 4, BBC4, Help Musicians UK, Folk Radio UK, Club Inegales, Folk Alliance USA, Folkelarm Norway, Embercombe, St Johns at Hackney, Camden Arts Centre, Vogue UK, Cecil Sharp House, English Folk Dance and Song Society, Lush Cosmetics, Womex, Glastonbury Festival, House Of Fairy Tales, Thames Festival, Museum of British Folk Lore, Knockengorroch Festival and many more
The Nest Collective can provide:
• Full event curation and production from conception to execution. This includes one-off gigs and showcases, festival stages, tours, community events, multi-formatted events (dance, music, workshops) and corporate events.
• Promotional and marketing consultation to ensure all potential audiences and press are reached
• Advice and assistance with artist collaborations, musical direction and programming.
• Artistic producing for commissions and projects from funding to live production
The Nest Collective name has grown to be synonymous with exciting programming and events offering an alternative to the passive appreciation of music in anonymous rooms with little or no atmosphere. The Nest Collective has discovered a wealth of talent and are proud to present this resurgence in folk and traditional music to the public, media and and wider music industry in as diverse a way as possible through our own events but through partnerships with organisations and venues often not associated with the art form. We always look forward to new endeavours and ways of presenting this talent pool and creative vision in as many new ways as possible.
Key features of The Nest Collective:
• Regular gigs around London, site-specific events, multi-formatted events involving workshops, music, dance and art, and charity fundraisers, industry networking events, live to FM broadcasts,
• Reaches an audience not defined by age or demographic, but by an aware, open minded, relaxed yet passionate approach to music and an exploratory nature with a twinkle in their eye.
• Panels and Showcases at leading International Festivals and conferences, representing the traditions from the UK and beyond.
• Weekly FM radio broadcast across London and internationally online and DAB
• Events and Production arm, providing event management for a variety of projects and clients
• Always a personal touch, with our genial ‘come all ye’ style of welcome, no matter how big or small the event,
• Filming and documenting of our events
For further information or a press pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interests and opportunities.