Porridge & Knowledge is a brand new Saturday morning gathering from the team at The Nest Collective!
Based in St Mark’s Church Hall, Dalston, Porridge & Knowledge offers a social environment for the local community, a place where old and young can congregate, learn, and breakfast side-by-side. Held twice a month, the events bring together keynote speakers, change makers and musicians, who’ll be exploring issues relating to nature, the environment, science, art, sustainability and the beauty of the world we care about.
Breakfast is included in the price of the ticket, and comprises ‘eat as much as you like’ porridge complete with toppings, and tea & coffee too!
"Design my Saturday morning like this each week and I'd be happy. Relaxed, fascinating, entertaining music and talk and much porridge."
"Porridge & Knowledge in ample amounts (of both) ! A highly enjoyable and thought provoking start to the weekend Thank You to all involved - Thoroughly recommended to anyone with a pulse."
There are no upcoming "Porridge & Knowledge" shows.
- 07 Oct 2017: Porridge & Knowledge: David Babbs | Craig Shaw | Ayanna Witter-Johnson
- 21 Oct 2017: Porridge & Knowledge: Melissa Harrison | Arcola Theatre | Lleuwen Steffan
- 04 Nov 2017: Porridge & Knowledge: Julie’s Bicycle | Purvi Gupta | Aniya Savage
- 18 Nov 2017: Porridge & Knowledge: Joe Boyd | Sarah Bentley | Balladeste
- 02 Dec 2017: Porridge & Knowledge Natalie Bennett | Dan Woolley | Gwyneth Herbert